Thursday 7 August 2014

Day 12: Cleveland, OH to Buffalo, NY



Well folks I don't have much to report today, as most of Team GB have been out of the MTTS banner for the day.

Unfortunately Christine started to come down with what we think is a bad migraine, so the priority was to get to the Buffalo stop ASAP. Thankfully the hotel got the room ready early and Chris was able to get her head down before noon.

The early arrival did mean we had time to head to Niagara Falls for lunch, and admire the falls for my fourth time. I also got to visit Canada, if only for a few hours.

On arrival back in Buffalo, Ali had arrived from the MTTS run, but I haven't had a chance to catch up as tonight I spent time with family who were able to come see me from their nearby town in Canada.

Normal service should be resumed tomorrow folks, as we set off on the penultimate leg of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment